- What were the medical services of the British Army in Malta during the 180 years of colonial rule?
- Who were the Regimental Surgeons, Staff Medical Officers, and Officers of the Royal Army Medical Corps who served in Malta?
- What diseases and epidemics confronted the medical officers of the Malta Garrison?
- Where were the Infantry Barracks, Regimental Hospitals and Station Hospitals located?
- Which regiments were stationed in Malta?
This site attempts to answer these questions. It is a tribute to the officers and men of the Army Medical Department and the Royal Army Medical Corps who served in the Maltese Islands.
I would be very grateful for any additional information which will make this chronicle as comprehensive and accurate as possible.