- What were the medical services of the British Army in Malta during the 180 years of colonial rule?
- Who were the regimental surgeons, staff medical officers, and officers of the Royal Army Medical Corps who served in Malta?
- What diseases and epidemics confronted the medical officers of the Malta Garrison?
- Which hospitals served the troops and their families in Malta?
- Which regiments were stationed in Malta?
This site attempts to answer these questions, and record the history of the Army Medical Services in the Maltese Islands. The subject is wide ranging. I would be very grateful for any additional information which will make this chronicle as comprehensive and accurate as possible.